Question:
What do you all think about the New Chrysler 300?
bossmac7
2006-04-13 13:54:15 UTC
Wanting one bad.
Seven answers:
butchsellscars
2006-04-16 16:15:07 UTC
For 2005, the Chrysler 300C was the Motor Trend's Car of The Year. Actually, it was the MOST AWARD-WINNING Car YET! Check it: Butch 309.382.3212
frankie8272002
2006-04-16 17:44:45 UTC
i think it probably pne of the best things chrysler has done, it has boosted their sales by a tremendous amount and made it so daimler chrysler was the only car company who made a larger profit than the year before in america
rx7domination18
2006-04-13 18:30:56 UTC
Great car!! I test drove one on a test track, and WOW! That car handles like a sports car! It powers through the turns and brakes strong into the turns! For a luxury car, it handles like a champ! So, in other words... great car...
rainsong41
2006-04-16 06:49:30 UTC
i want one 2 but the only people who can afford $ 33000 car are the auto workers
surchryslr300
2006-04-13 13:58:16 UTC
I will take mine in black please. Have you seen the new Imperial coming out? It is really just a stretched 300 but is very nice.
2006-04-13 15:59:49 UTC
I say they look better than the PT Cruiser.
2006-04-14 12:06:40 UTC
They are awsome i wish i had one