Question:
what do you think about the chrysler pacifica?
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
what do you think about the chrysler pacifica?
Five answers:
astro
2006-03-26 12:01:41 UTC
I "Dusted" one with my 04 Ram Hemi
ixoye706
2006-03-24 22:18:14 UTC
if you have been driving japenese or german cars, this will be anything but impressive to you. if you have been driving other daimler chryslers or domestics and don't want an suv or station wagon but something inbetween, this will suit you just fine. its a car built unintentionally for a niche market
club peguin rox
2006-03-24 06:07:45 UTC
I test drove and it was terrible. If you do buy one get the leather seats
top-down
2006-03-23 22:04:34 UTC
My only experience with the Pacifica was being told by a recent purchaser that the front bumper facia had fallen off of his car. He'd had it three days from the dealership. Needless to say, I was certainly impressed.
TeeDawg
2006-03-23 05:23:05 UTC
Thye have a lot of room inside. Very wide. I test drove one and it rode well. You can get some nice features with them too. One thing I noted was the back end sits up high so you really have to learn to use your mirrors.

The downside is the price tag versus the quality. I just wouldn't pay that much for a Chrysler when I can get a better quality make that is priced in the same ballpark. I previously owned other Chrysler products, including a 300M. While I really liked driving the 300, the quality just was not there. Too many small defects and repairs once the miles started to rack up and this was their top-end car at the time. I assume that the Pacifica would be the same case as well.