Question:
I paid for a coin three weeks ago; yet I still have not received the coin that I bought on Yahoo What now?
dext78962003
2005-12-20 13:51:29 UTC
I paid for a coin three weeks ago; yet I still have not received the coin that I bought on Yahoo What now?
Two answers:
ll Andr3w ll
2005-12-20 15:04:32 UTC
I would suggest first off contactin the seller. If the seller does not respond, send an email or two to Yahoo! If no action is yet being taken, I would advise you to purchase off eBay, for they have strict policies and would get you a refund.
supergwo
2006-01-24 00:46:57 UTC
http://autoparts.411web.com/