Question:
I have water in the spare tire compartment on my 2005 Chrysler Sebring Convertible?
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
I have water in the spare tire compartment on my 2005 Chrysler Sebring Convertible?
Four answers:
wein
2016-10-15 10:12:46 UTC
desire you replace 2 with the matching threads from the earlier tires you had? you may get 4 new tires and initiate off that way. The club golf equipment like SamsClub is the main inexpensive and you get finished secure practices with them till the existence of the tire. loose residences and blancing.. that's what do.. I had one blown out on me.. they did not have anymore of that variety. So I have been given the brilliant of the line Goodyear seventy 5,000 miles tire. i'm going to get sixty 5,000 out those. They professional-rated the previous one gave me lower back $50 greenbacks I had used that to get the addition 4. good provider and group artwork I had 8 adult men engaged on the motor vehicle, i be responsive to they had to bypass homestead it became very previous due night yet they did an excellent activity. in case you acquire new tires they might desire to be interior the front because you have front wheel rigidity. Or does your variety have rear wheel. while you at the instant are not satisfied bypass lower back would desire to change around for you. make advantageous the motor vehicle feels blanced once you rigidity nonetheless.
mrfrogdaddy
2006-03-20 17:39:33 UTC
DONT DRILL YOUR CAR !!!!! PLEASE >>> all the problem is is the trunk seal. on convertables this part is subjected to much more wind erosion than its coupe counterpart. first replace the weatherstrip with a factry aproved replacement, then use a shop vac and totally clean trunk area and remove all carpeting if possible. after removing old seal, make sure to clean surface before applying new strip. apply as directed and you could even lay down a bead of silicone underneath if you want. after it is on close trunk and use a garden hose to check. dont try to spray water in unless you think rain in your area acts that way. if it still leaks, climb in with a flashlight on a bright day, close yourself in and turn off the lites and loo for light.
2006-03-20 17:37:07 UTC
check two things the trunks weather strip for tears or holes if its not the weather strip take a look at the rear tail lamps they may need to be taken out and re sealed check to see if the vehicle was in a rear end collision there still might be damage to the rear body panel if not repaired correctly
2006-03-20 17:31:09 UTC
You probily have a leak in your trunk or in the weather stripping of your trunk it does happen quite often alot of times you can just drill a small hole in the bottom of the trunk tolet the water drain out of