Question:
If Chrysler made a replica 1962 Dodge Dart slant 6 / 6speed would you buy one today?
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
If Chrysler made a replica 1962 Dodge Dart slant 6 / 6speed would you buy one today?
Twelve answers:
nalittlechevy98
2006-04-18 19:01:14 UTC
I'd have to say no. Not a Dart fan myself.
chryslercraig
2006-04-18 08:49:36 UTC
Yes. If they made a replica without the rust prone front fenders and weak A frame. I would go for the automatic because there are way to many hills where I live.
ddslone53
2006-04-18 05:41:00 UTC
Sure, Especially since the slant 6 engine was one of the toughest on the market.
2006-04-17 22:32:16 UTC
%I don't think eneone understands what you mean by a slant six engine.Hmmmmmm Lets see with today's technology added to.Full injection, Computerized ignition stem, It would be an improvement.Lets turbo charge it, Fantastic.FEAIL THE POWER,THE THRUST. Lets put it in my Dakota and get rid of that gutless 2.5 foue calender of mine noks and all.
annierose
2006-04-17 20:40:26 UTC
only if it was a convertible...
racingcowboy58
2006-04-17 20:33:07 UTC
Chrysler did. They called it the Neon.

I know, I know... not the same thing. But, it's a different world out there. Even Volkswagen looked at the old Bug and decided that it needed a modern touch.
mlslide
2006-04-17 20:32:32 UTC
sure, look what they did with the mustang when they brought it back, have you seen the new cuda dodge want's to bring back, it's awesome.
wrenchboss26
2006-04-17 20:30:51 UTC
no, i will never pay for a chrysler
snoopy
2006-04-17 20:29:45 UTC
lol. i drove an old rusty dart in high school. but it was an automatic. no way would i drive it, too many bad flashbacks.
2006-04-17 20:29:43 UTC
yes i wood
cutlassguyeightyeight
2006-04-18 20:16:59 UTC
That would be the best, those slant sixes run FOREVER and with modern technology it would be an awsome car that a lot of peopl could afford. So I say DO IT!!!
2016-12-07 11:42:57 UTC
I took $20 out of my wellness reductions account and purchased cigarettes, a 40 of King Cobra, a handful of taquitos(not! the buffalo fowl ones), some siphoned gas for the motor vehicle, and a Milk Chug (choclate reason i grow to be feeling decadent).