Question:
My van wont stay running when u have it in gear? 93 plymouth voyager van?
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
My van wont stay running when u have it in gear? 93 plymouth voyager van?
Two answers:
Island Girl
2006-03-12 17:45:27 UTC
Take the parts back to the parts house tell them you couldnt use them, then use the voyager to store canned goods and old shoes in.
2006-03-23 21:34:46 UTC
have you check the crank sensor it could have a crack in it and cause to run out of time . it sound like a timeing promble to me it could be the timeing belt to I would check both these out if it was me . hope this help you out.