Question:
I live in northern Mi.&in 2 wks. will have a 2000 Chrysler 300M fully loaded for that year except no sunroof?
2006-04-05 06:05:15 UTC
Med. blue/grey in color,heated leather seats,am/fm w/cd & cassette,overhead travel info center,avg.fuel econ,distance 2 emp,instantaneous fuel econ,trip odom,comp/temp display,3 remote controls 2 operate such things as gargage openers,gates,or lights,autostick,traction control, rear seat pass/driver side fold down,rear fold down center arm rest w/cup holder. Auto stick. 82,888miles. Asking $8975.00
Two answers:
jersey
2006-04-05 06:57:27 UTC
i'm confused.what is the question?
Vinay Rana
2006-04-05 21:00:36 UTC
What is the question, do you want to sell this car? Are you asking if the car you bought is good? Should Ihave get all these gadgets? Is the price okay according to the mileage? I don't understand, sorry!